By Kimber McGray
Swivels, Pop-Ups, Spinners, Shakers, Sliders and extra: hand-crafted playing cards Have by no means Been a lot Fun!
Why accept simply any outdated greeting card in case you could make your family believe much more unique with a home made card? 100 clean and enjoyable home made Cards deals really good card notion and how-tos which are best suited. writer Kimber McGray and choose participants percentage an enormous number of kinds and designs with a hundred playing cards: 50 fast and lovable playing cards for each celebration and 50 interactive or dimensional playing cards in response to the short card designs.
Inside you'll find:
• crucial ideas for cardmaking, together with easy-to-follow instructions for developing card bases, penny sliders and pop-ups.
• playing cards for each party, from birthdays and vacations to big events and normal greetings.
• Interactive or dimensional playing cards with elements that pop-up, shake and spin, and an grand choice of present card holders.
Let 100 clean and enjoyable home made Cards cleared the path to greetings that dazzle!
Read or Download 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards: Step-by-Step Instructions for 50 New Designs and 50 Amazing Alternatives PDF
Best crafts books
An ingeniously easy and fully-illustrated booklet for crafting toys from gadgets came upon round the house.
This shrewdpermanent advisor specializes in enjoyable, home made initiatives utilizing fabrics somebody can locate round the apartment or available to buy for a fragment of what a commercially-produced toy can price. utilizing daily items from cardboard tubing to paper to clothespins, readers will notice tips to make such initiatives as:
• A milk carton balloon boat
• A rubber band banjo
• A cardboard tube kaleidoscope
• An embroidery hoop tambourine
• And more
ideal for folks and lecturers, those initiatives permit households to spend much less whereas retaining entertained. simply because enjoyable doesn't continuously need to are available in a box-sometimes, it's the field itself.
It's effortless to devise your computer quilting―simply open form through form Free-Motion Quilting with Angela Walters and locate artistic concept on each web page. effortless and visually fascinating, the contents are first divided into 3 sections: Blocks, unfavorable house, and Borders. Then, to make it much more obtainable, the Blocks part is additional prepared by way of 5 shapes: Squares, Triangles, Circles, Diamonds, and Hexagons.
Stressed out attractive good points 30+ tasks that may get you fascinated with the numerous methods you should use twine on your jewellery initiatives. Best-selling writer Heidi Boyd takes you thru the fine details of operating with twine on your jewellery designs. You'll how one can make cord do your bidding in 4 designated chapters: Spiraled & Coiled, associated & Hammered, Wrapped & Bundled and Knotted & Stitched.
Initially released in 1930 by means of The Woman's Institute of family Arts and Sciences, this publication specializes in topics: Designing and making plans outfits; gown ornament and decoration. It beneficial properties various illustrations through the text.
Section I: Designing and making plans Clothes
Advantages and Varieties
Principles of Designing
Designing for Types
Garments and Their materials
Adapting Designs to forms and Fabrics
Applying Designing Knowledge
Section II: gown ornament and decoration
Use and Purpose
Types of Trimmings
- Creative Tangle: Creating Your Own Patterns for Zen-Inspired Art
- Next Steps In Weaving: What You Never Knew You Needed to Know
- Make a Statement: 25 Handcrafted Jewelry & Accessory Projects
- Unexpected Afghans: Innovative Crochet Designs with Traditional Techniques
- Paper Crafts for Presidents' Day
Extra resources for 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards: Step-by-Step Instructions for 50 New Designs and 50 Amazing Alternatives
Let’s Put It All Together! 1. Lay your patchwork panel right side down on a large flat surface. 2. Center the 2 pieces of batting on top of the patchwork panel. r E T IP 3. You may want to use a ruler to measure around the fabric edges. Make sure that the canv as is perfectly centered on the patchy panel. Lay the stretched artist canvas right side down in the center of the patchwork and batting stack. 57 Large Patch Headboard Start by wrapping the fabric and batting tightly around the edges of the canvas.
2. r 3. At a patchwork square corner, bring the needle down through all the layers and then up again right beside where you started. Tie a double knot in your yarn. 5. 4. Cut off the yarn ends to approximately 1/2˝–1˝. Tie a knot in the corner of each of the patchwork squares. Keep going until you are done. Hooray! Doesn’t your throw look amazing? 53 Simple Patch Throw take your time, ask for help LARGE PATCH Headboard Finished size: 30˝ × 40˝ What Do I Need? •• 20 fabric squares, measuring 101/2˝ × 101/2˝ •• 12 Prepare the Pieces 1.
4. Repeat these steps until the entire row of 5 squares is sewn together and ironed. Iron the squares open. 7. Take your first and second rows, and lay them right sides together, being sure to match the seams. Pin in place. 6. Do this with all your rows so that you end up with 4 patch rows. 56 WE LOVE TO SEW—BEDROOMS 8. 9. Sew the long edge of the 2 rows together, with the edge of the foot on the edge of the fabric. 10. Iron the rows open. Continue doing this until all the rows are sewn together.
100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards: Step-by-Step Instructions for 50 New Designs and 50 Amazing Alternatives by Kimber McGray